Any of MetaShare’s defined search properties can be selected to be shown as columns in MetaShare’s start page’s document list (the Documents tab). This is done by following these steps:
- Go to MetaShare’s start page.
- Click on the “Settings” function in the top bar:
- Click on “Document columns” in MetaShare settings’ left navigation menu:
- You can now move the columns that are to be shown in the document list from the “Available” zone to the “Selected“ zone. The documents’ icon and name will always the shown as the first two columns, so these are not listed in the zones.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.