Follow these steps to create a site column in SharePoint’s content type hub:
- Go to MetaShare’s start page.
- Click on the “Settings” function in the top bar:
- Click on the menu “Content types”:
- A new window opens up, displaying all content types in the content type hub.
- On the top of the content type’s page, click on “Site Settings”:
- Beneath the “Web Designer Galleries” section, click on the “Site columns” link:
- On the top of the page, click on the link “Create” link:
- Define the behavior of the site column that you are creating by following these steps.