If you are an owner of a workspace, you can modify the workspace’s metadata:
- Go to MetaShare’s start page.
- Select the workspace that you want to edit and click on the ”Properties” function in the toolbar:
- The workspace’s properties form is now shown on the right side of the page and the metadata that can be changed are:
- The workspace’s “Name”
- Any custom metadata
- Click on the “Save” button.
- These workspace metadata cannot be changed:
- SharePoint URL
- Time zone
- When a workspace’s “Name” is changed, the change will not be reflected in the “SharePoint URL”. If you as well want to change the “SharePoint URL” you need to create a new workspace and then move the documents to this workspace.
- If any of the workspace metadata’s terms/labels have been changed, these will not be reflected directly in MetaShare’s start page. They first need to be reindexed by the search engine, which normally takes about 15 minutes.